[Always Ethical!] Fall Fashion Guide
October means fall is finally here and it’s time to start layering! Our favorite staples are coming back out with the addition of a few new items to round out our ideal seasonal wardrobe. Each of these pieces have been selected to be mixed and matched to create multiple outfits, in order to get more wear out of each quality piece.
As we add to our fall wardrobe we strive to be conscious about which brands we are choosing to support. Opting for ethical brands means seeking brands that produce high quality products that are environmentally friendly and made according to ethical labor standards. When you invest in ethical pieces, you are creating a wardrobe more closely aligned with your values, and creating a positive impact through each purchase. Check out our fall favorites below, and if you’d like to dig a bit deeper into creating a conscious closet, read 5 Ways to Build an Ethical Fall Wardrobe.
- Everlane Cashmere Turtleneck in Heather Grey
- SOKO Stari Hoop Earrings in Brass
- Everlane The Cotton Boatneck Tee in White
- Hackwith Design House Open Blouse Top in Cream & Black Stripe
- VEJA V-10 Bastille Leather in Extra White Rust Sole
- LACAUSA Frankie Trousers in Fox
- MZ Twilight Mitla Wool Clutch
- Hackwith Design House Duster Cardigan in Brick
- Reformation Jaz Dress in Python
- Elizabeth Suzann Clyde Trench in Black
- Raven + Lily Zoila Felt Hat in Grey
- MUD Jeans Skinny Hazen in Strong Blue
- MZ Camino Leather + Wool Duffel Bag
What are your favorite pieces this season? We’d love to hear from you!