Memorial Day weekend kicks off the summer festival season. Are you ready? No? Well no worries cuz we got ya covered with this selection of stylish (and sustainable!) essentials.
- When it comes to sustainable swimwear, Mara Hoffman can do no wrong. This one-piece with a plunging back and tribal necklace print will score you points way past the pool.
- Summer Sixteen = visor season. You heard it here first. This oversized stunner by Helen Kaminski is handmade with sustainability and craftsmanship in mind.
- Nothing adds extra motion to your dance moves like fringe. That’s just a fact. Our Amethyst + Amber Palomita is the perfect size for your essentials, with a crossbody strap so you’re free to wave yo’ hand in the ai-er.
- The cami dress by VOZ nails effortlessly sexy. You will too. You’re welcome.
- Umm … this Beatrice Holiday body chain is made from repurposed bicycle inner tubes. And it will elevate literally anything you wear it over.
- Boots are the only appropriate shoes at a festival (besides pool slides obviously). This modern chelsea style from Everlane will go with everything you own, even post-festival.
- Guys. These shorts will seriously emphasize your assets. The RE/DONE brand takes apart vintage Levi’s at the seams the puts it back together in the best possible way, using water conservation methods and zero harsh chemicals in LA.
Be safe, look great, have fun!!!