There’s nothing like a nip in the morning air and a subtle turning of the leaves to get us excited about fall, one of the most fashionable seasons of the year. We pulled together this late summer look, which balances light layers appropriate for still-warm days, with a chunky knit, felt, and wool for the season to come. We sourced these pieces from sustainable and/or fair trade brands for your effortlessly ethical shopping pleasure.
1. cropped sweater by Voz in ivory
2. bolivar wedge by Nisolo in slate
3. county line fedora by Goorin Bros. in grey
4. selman pant by Reformation in soy
5. ochre + ash gloria tote by Manos Zapotecas