This season, we are all about minimalist monochrome outfits in bright, light tones that feel as easy and breezy as a sunny spring afternoon. Pair this look with a statement accessory to master an attention-catching and effortless ensemble fit for any day of the week.
Here are some of our top picks to top off your simple spring outfit from a few of our favorite fair trade brands.
1. The Pachacuti Panama Hat will never go out of style. Casual enough for the beach, yet elegant enough for a wedding, this authentic made-in-Ecuador fair trade fedora will become your spring and summer staple.
2. We love the eye-catching contemporary design of the Costello Brass Half-Moon Earrings by Greenola. Made by female artisans in rural Kenya, this brass set will give back and get you noticed.
3. This Asian Eye Hoku Fair Trade Scarf is wearable art that will add panache to any look.
4. The Atlantic Ring by Nettie Kent is a sparkly stunner made from crushed lapis, set in golden brass. Handmade in Brooklyn, and fit for a queen.
5. The Sela Statement Necklace by Raven + Lily is totally on-trend with the chest-plate necklaces seen on this season’s runways. Made of leather, silver disks, fringe and beads, this bold and beautiful piece can be dressed up or down.
6. The Paradise Lupita Clutch by Manos Zapotecas is your it-bag for the season. With a bold geometric pattern in a bright spring palette, this practical and punchy clutch will add zest to any outfit, and maybe even your life.
Enjoy experimenting with a spring statement accessories this season! Do you have a favorite piece? Let us know in the comments!