Free Shipping on orders over $100 for domestic retail customers
within the continental US*
(*standard rates apply for shipping to Hawaii / Alaska)
If you are a wholesale customer please click here.
- SHIPPING RATES are determined by the final subtotal of your order AFTER coupons and discounts.
- SHIPPING TIME - MZ ships orders using UPS and USPS. Delivery is usually 4-7 business days from ship date. Once we have shipped your handmade items MZ is not responsible for shipping delays that are beyond our control.
- DELIVERY- MZ cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages. \
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - All international orders are shipped with USPS. Please email email@example.com for information and rates on international shipping to your country.
- INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TIME - When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- DUTIES + TAXES - MZ is not responsible for any duties or taxes incurred on an international shipment.
- UNDELIVERABLE OR REFUSED PACKAGES - If you refuse a shipment from MZ, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to MZ. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. Please email your shipping and handling questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service toll free at 1-888-211-1625.
- GIFTS - If the order is a gift, the package will be marked "Gift," but the cost of the item will still be included on the customs form. Customs authorities require us to declare the value of the gift item directly on the package.
- LIMITATIONS - At this time MZ does not ship to P.O. Boxes, FPO's or APO's or any other locations where UPS does not deliver. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. MZ cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages.